Even though this wasn't our first snow of the year, it was a big one. The girls were dying to get out in it and play. LouLou needed a new coat and some snow pants. Beevers didn't have any snow boots so I put plastic bags over her socks and put her regular shoes on over the bags. (that's a trick I learned from growing up in TN)
The picture with the snowman was before our trip to the store to get snow clothes. (note Beever's feet)The other one is after buying snow clothes and looks surprisingly dark...it was only 3:30, but I guess it's already pretty dark by then.
Beevers was so funny walking around in her boots. I was laughing and laughing. She figured out how to eat the snow and that kept her pretty happy. When it was time to come in, both the girls were disappointed. We eased the disappointment with hot cocoa and homemade cookies. :)
5 comments:
I will have to try the plastic bag thing, I really had to try hard to get Ethan's boots from last year to fit! They look like they had a blast making their snowman.
Looks like a fun time! I am not looking forward to winter at all!! But Kylee is really excited for it to start snowing so she can go out and play!!
awwww!!!! it makes me so happy to see attie and eva!!!! :')
p.s. what is that around eva's ankles????
We use to do the same thing with bags growning up.
LUCKY! You get snow!!!!!! I miss you guyses house so much! :'(
Post a Comment