Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change

No, this post isn't about the election (although I will say I'm glad it's over. All the anticipation was killing me!)

This is about changes to my blog. Those of you who follow regularly will notice that I'm using new names. I have always tried to leave out certain details that would make it easy for predators. I haven't had any weird visitors that I know of, but if I ever do, I don't want too much information about my kids on here. I know the name change isn't a perfect solution, but it's fun and at least provides a little privacy. I figure all of you who know us will catch on to the names and hopefully find it fun.

I want to keep my blog available to everyone, but if the time comes that I feel going private is necessary, I will. It's too bad there are so many sick-o's in the world that I can't just post what I want without worrying.

All my sweet friends and family, please keep coming to visit us! I love all the comments!

No comments: