I was soo glad to be a part of this day at Lagoon! We went over Labor Day weekend, and it wasn't even that crowded. We were joined by many of Greg's extended family (Steve's fam, Dave's fam, Greg's parents, Marcia's fam). Our original plan was that I would have to sit this one out. I had spent the previous several weeks vomiting and barely able to get out of bed. The day before this trip I went to the Dr. and she gave me some good ways to use my medication to help me cope, and it was sooo much better! I still felt kinda crummy, but because Zofran made it so I couldn't vomit, I could handle a lot more than before. The girls had a wonderful time and Attalie even rode the Wicked roller coaster!
 |
| Eva just _had_ to ride on this little bear. She said, "It's just my size, Mom!" |
 |
| Can you spot Greg and Attalie? |
No comments:
Post a Comment