For months now, Greg has been patting my tummy and affectionately asking, "How's my little dude?" or "How's our little boy?"
I have warned him that he will feel foolish when we find out its a girl.
Guess he's not gonna feel foolish after all.
It's a BOY!
Haha! Attalie and I stopped by and picked up a little boy outfit while we were out this afternoon. It is the very first boy outfit I've owned! Everything we own is pink or purple or has cute little hearts or flowers on it. We have a LOT of little boy shopping and decorating to do before March. It's gonna be fun!
And Greg says he is getting his stopwatch ready to time our son as he takes laps around the dirtbike track. Great. :)
4 comments:
What a fun thing to have a little boys. A boy will bring a new level of excitement to your home!
congrats! so fun. i was kind of worried about it, but so far boy shopping and decorating has still been really fun too ;)
YAY!! Boys are so much fun and that's all we know. I hope you like playing with trucks!!!
Hey, that is exciting! Congrats! Enjoy your shopping :)
Post a Comment