Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jackson Hole Vacation

When I signed up for the Jackson Hole Marathon, we booked a hotel on one of those cheap deal sites with a no refund policy. We planned to stay a few nights and make it a family vacation getaway.

Well...I didn't do the marathon, but we still got to have the fun family vacation anyway! (I also picked up my marathon packet. I paid for it after all.)

We spent our days up in Yellowstone and our evenings in Jackson. I didn't take any pictures of Jackson. :( We wanted to get a proper Elk or Buffalo steak while we were there, so we went to the Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse and Greg ordered the Elk Steak and I got the Buffalo Steak. YUM! The kids were with us, but ordered chicken. :)

We made some great memories. We had old time-y pictures taken. They were really fun and turned out really cute. It was a wonderful trip.

Here are the pictures from our trip:
The scenery is the best part of this picture.

In Yellowstone

A little hike in Yellowstone

The jagged Teton Moutains

My two cuties

Add caption

So many buffalo.

Thermal feature in Yellowstone

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It's so pretty!! Photos like these only remind me how swampy it is out here.

Joanna Galbraith said...

Oh man, the scenery is beautiful!!! It doesn't even look real!!! I LOVE the picture of the two cuties.