Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

Christmas is coming!!

I just got a catalog from Shutterfly this week showing all their awesome photo cards and other photo gifts. I have used Shutterfly in the past to make a photo book for one of our vacations. It is one of our favorite photo albums ever!

Anyway, this year I was looking into getting our Christmas cards from Shutterfly when my smart sister, Joanna, posted about a promotion they are doing where bloggers can get 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly if they blog about it. That tipped the scales for me! No Costco photo cards from us this year. Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

I’m gonna have a hard time deciding which one of their layouts to use. They have so many cute options.

If you are interested in looking into this deal for yourself, check out http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

While you’re on their website, be sure to check out their photo books, birthday cards, calendars and other Christmas cards as well.

monthly calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards


1 comment:

Nicole said...

BOOOOOOO - I ordered my cards off of Shutterfly before I read this.
I am now very upset.
But at least your get 50 free right?