Did a century bike ride the weekend before last. Eight of my friends were there cycling, too! It was a perfect day and a perfect ride. Could not ask for more.
I did my first ride in forever, i only did the 58 but i loved it! I'll have to touch bases with you before the ride next year and find you. Congrats on another century ride! I know i don't always comment but i do try to keep up on your blog :)
3 comments:
You guys all look so cute, I can't wait to do this with you next year!!!
A century? Really?? That is such a big number!
I did my first ride in forever, i only did the 58 but i loved it! I'll have to touch bases with you before the ride next year and find you. Congrats on another century ride! I know i don't always comment but i do try to keep up on your blog :)
Post a Comment