Sunday, June 6, 2010

Look at my--oh, I mean Attie's-- homework project!

Don't you love it when teachers assign 1st graders to build a car from a cardboard box? I know 1st graders do!

But we all know the 1st graders aren't the ones doing these assignments.

I guess we can sum it up by saying it was an assignment to spend some quality artistic time with my child...and it worked! I spray-painted my little heart out all night last Tuesday night while Attie stood by and said, "isn't this so fun, mom?"

It really was, and here's the finished product:

6 comments:

Melyssa said...

HAHAHAHA! Awesome! You did better than me!

Jill said...

haha that's way cool!!! i always wished to do this as a child...but the one or 2 i made never looked THAT good.
i will have to be sure to play in attie's this weekend!

The Smith Family said...

Very cool cool car! Attalie is lucky she has such a creative momma! I love that you spray painted it red, and the wheels are awesome. Thumbs up!:)

Rachel B said...

Wow that box looks dang good!

Lindsey said...

That is so darn cute! I haven't looked at your blog for a while, but I just realized I must have totally copied your layout, Oops! I can't help it, I want to be just like you ;)

Nicole said...

Can you build me one?