Monday, February 1, 2010

Introducing....

...my people-haulin', cargo-carryin', snowboarding-takin', comfy-ridin', grocery-gettin', camp-takin', road-trippin', toy-towin' new car. I know this purchase was just one chess move closer to check-mate for Greg in his efforts to eventually own dirt bikes (he needs a car like this for towing), but in my head I am just a pampered wife whose husband likes to get her extravagant gifts--like a new car--especially since we call it my car and I get to drive it everyday, use my choice of car fragrance inside and put my own decals on the back!

5 comments:

Melyssa said...

Awesome, Sarah! You're definitely ready for when child #3 decides to make an appearance! The corolla just wouldn't have had enough room. ;)

Cindy said...

Love it! How fun for your guys!

Nicole said...

Toyota, excellent choice. It looks super roomy inside! I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin over Brad's wedding weekend. I'm thinking Snowbird?

RayRay said...

That is so fun!! you look good in an SUV!

In answer to your question, I'm taking the LSAT this Saturday... And I feel extremely unprepared, but I'm just going to do my best and see what happens!!

Walker family said...

love it! Super fun to drive new cars!! So, I just made your delicious corn bread tonight for dinner and have had so many requests for it...do you mind if I post it on my blog? Giving you credit of course! Also, I seriously can't stop thinking about the dinner we had with you with the chicken and dorito (can you tell I don't buy them often?) chips. Can I get the recipe? I know it was forever ago!