
My Uncle Pat came to visit last weekend for a ski trip. I am SO glad we live near so many resorts so he comes to visit US!! We love having him here. On Friday we all went out to eat together--Rick, Me, Greg, Uncle Pat, Joanna, Johnny and my girls.
Saturday, Greg, I, Rick and Uncle Pat spent the day on the slopes at Brighton. (Rick and Uncle Pat had already spent Friday at The Canyons).
Saturday was a beautiful, perfect day. Uncle Pat can really fly down the slopes!

Saturday night we drove up to Park City. It was the last day of Sundance Film Festival, and we enjoyed the ambiance of light snow fall as we walked up and down Main Street.
Sunday morning we chilled and Attalie played card games all morning with Uncle Pat until he had to leave.
Can't wait 'til he visits again! I hope it's soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment