Friday, July 17, 2009

Today in a Nutshell:

6 comments:

Jill said...

i know i was the photographer of this picture and i was standing behind you when you posted this...but it is still HILARIOUS to me.
"Eva are your big girl panties dry? mommy's big girl panties are dry. jill's big girl panties are dry. attie's big girl panties are dry. daddy's big girl panties are dry. are yours dry?"
HAHA.
p.s. ok. the last example of people's dry, big-girl panties i gave was never said. HEH.

Melyssa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! (sing the following to the tune of Jingle Bells)Oh, what fun it is to sit in the bathroom all the day-ay! Potty time, Potty time, potty ALL THE TIME!!! I'm sick and tired of potty time, PLEASE GET YOUR BUSINESS DONE!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so the song is kind of a stretch, but I feel your pain!!!! Maddie was my hardest and I was determined to have her potty trained b/f Heidi was born- since she was already 3! Anyway, I vividly remember sitting my huge pregnant self down on the bathroom floor with a pile of books, some candy and a very, non-cooperative Madylin. I shed some tears that day. Wouldn't go back if you paid me. :) Good luck!!!

Kelly said...

Uh-oh. Jill messed her big-girl panties.

Lia said...

that is hilarious! jills comment is too. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! my big girl panties my not be dry after another one of these posts!

Cindy said...

I hope it went well for you guys! As hard as it is, I have been very thankful for the method you use and shared with me...sure beats months and months of toilet training!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What patience! You'll have to let me in on your special technique for my hypothetical future children.