No, I don't habitually get lost and need directions...
This is the Garmin Forerunner 305! It's for people like me who are tech-y and
active... I like to run and bike as hard as I can, but I liked to sit at the computer afterward and look at my max heart rate, avg speed and the grade of every hill I climbed. (There's a reason why I got my degree in exercise science, duh!)I could spend this blog describing in nerdy detail all the advantages of a Forerunner, but I'll limit myself to saying that I now feel complete during my workouts with a little computer on my wrist and a heart rate monitor around my chest. :)
6 comments:
Very, very cool.
Glad to hear he found a gift that really touched your heart :)
p.s. And, Happy 8 years!!
I've heard these are very cool, way to go Greg! I guess I'm kinda nerdy too....:)
I got mine for our 8-year anniversary, too. And still love it.
oh, jenny...:) you're sense of humor is classic
very nice gift! I've heard those are helpful in training. Congrats to you both. You already know Scott, but I'd love to be able to visit you all or meet up sometime so we can meet Greg (whom I feel I'm getting to know through you).
Post a Comment