All this was made possible by Greg's mom who took the girls overnight Friday so we could be super productive! It worked. I know we couldn't have gotten nearly as much done if the kids had been here.
We have to get things ready for Jill to move in at the end of this week! Yes, my little sister Jill is moving into the basement for the next 6 months! Yay! It's gonna be so fun to have her here with us. I'm feeling much closer to being ready for Jill to arrive. :)
Saturday after we picked up the girls, they and I went outside to water the garden and check our harvest. We picked enough red strawberries from our patch to make 4 containers of Strawberry freezer jam!
Eva cracks me up. Once she figured out the strawberries in the garden were edible she began picking them on her own and eating them, greenery and all. She even picks the white strawberries and has been unpleasantly surprised by their sour flavor.
1 comment:
I love the big smile holding that big bowl of berries--she looks like she just found a pot of gold! Too cute!
Post a Comment