Awesome job Sarah!! I hope someday to do one of those things like you!:) You're an inspiration!
Congrats on taking 2nd place! Watching your video reminds me of how much I enjoyed my tri. You're awesome!
NO WAY! So great! Miss you!
We should move to Salem - can't get over how pretty it was down there. Btw, you ROCK!!
Not sure how that is 'fun'!! ... you look very impressive though. Fun seeing the video.
You palced!!! Wow you are amazing. Congrats.
wow -- you are one tough lady.
Sarah, you are awesome!! Great job!
Sarah, You looked so good!! Way to go!! Asher said "Yay, Sarah!!" while we watched!
Asher: "Can I look at Sarah?" Me: "You want to watch Sarah again?"Asher :"Ye-es." (with an "as if?!!?" implied):)
yay!! watching this made me want to do one with you...oh yeah! i am! september!! p.s. let me know when you sign up for dat.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awesome job Sarah!! I hope someday to do one of those things like you!:) You're an inspiration!
Congrats on taking 2nd place! Watching your video reminds me of how much I enjoyed my tri. You're awesome!
NO WAY! So great! Miss you!
We should move to Salem - can't get over how pretty it was down there.
Btw, you ROCK!!
Not sure how that is 'fun'!! ... you look very impressive though.
Fun seeing the video.
You palced!!! Wow you are amazing. Congrats.
wow -- you are one tough lady.
Sarah, you are awesome!! Great job!
Sarah, You looked so good!! Way to go!! Asher said "Yay, Sarah!!" while we watched!
Asher: "Can I look at Sarah?"
Me: "You want to watch Sarah again?"
Asher :"Ye-es." (with an "as if?!!?" implied)
:)
yay!! watching this made me want to do one with you...oh yeah! i am! september!!
p.s. let me know when you sign up for dat.
Post a Comment