I'm the worst at blogging when I've got the most going on. So, when there are a lot of things to write about, I write the least. Yeah...that makes sense.
I've had my parents and three sisters and their friends here visiting since I last wrote. Rehashing everything we did would be exhausting, so I'll just say that we had a great time, did some fun hikes, and Jill has successfully moved in to my basement.
Since they left I've had my sights set on Young Women's Camp for the girls at church. I get to take charge at the last minute this year because the person who was in charge just moved! I'm actually really excited about it. I love all the Young Women and I love camping! It is a lot of work, but it'll be good.
So far this summer Attalie has taken tennis lessons and loved it! Eva is enjoying having her big sister home a lot more often. I love it, too! We've gone to a Jim Brickman concert and a play--both courtesy of Greg's parents. Greg is training for a triathlon in a month or so and I'm pretty excited to cheer him on.
That's all for now.
1 comment:
Thanks for updating!! The summer is flying by -- sounds like you guys are making the most of it!
Post a Comment