Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snowboarding with Rick

So, I'm such an amateur snowboarder. It's actually quite comical to watch me on the video. I think I'm so cool when I "catch air" but you'll see just how little air I actually catch. :) Rick rocks! Unfortunately, he provided all the blooper reels for this video. (or maybe it's just because I made the movie...you'll never know) But he is a much better snowboarder than I. We had a great time together that night. The snow was fresh and wonderful and perfect for taking little jumps.

I hope you like my movies. I make these things late at night when I find everything very amusing. Maybe I just have a weird sense of humor...
Rick, thanks for being such a good sport and letting me use your bloopers!
Love you all!



p.s. if you want to see a really good snowboarding movie made by Rick, check out his blog.

3 comments:

jennybhill said...

Awesome! Hey, even your laughter was in slow-motion :)

Kelly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Fun and funny! Rick is a good sport--snowy bootay and all!

lacey said...

Hey Sarah! I love all of your picture videos with the music, too funny! Scuba diving looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, I really miss hanging out with you! I think that Kylee and Attie would be great little friends! You are so great, hopefully sometime soon we can all hang out again!!