okay. so I made a video of our scuba experience. I have to admit I was having a little too much fun with the windows movie making software. It rocks! As you watch, keep in mind that the pictures were taken with a $10 waterproof camera from wal-mart and they were taken 25 feet under the surface of the ocean. I think they turned out pretty good! This was all on a beach in Puerto Vallarta called Las Caletas. It was pretty much a little piece of paradise. I hope the movie makes you smile or even laugh a little...you'll see why :)
p.s. be sure you have your sound ON
6 comments:
Wow! It looks so fun---way to go scuba folk!
that looks like a lot of fun!!!!
Love the movie! That is awesome that you both got to hold a puffer fish!
Ha ha, another confirmation of why we are friends. Awesome slide show with AWESOME music. You crack me up. That is a REALLY cool trip you took.
Rachel,
THAT was the reaction I expected from this video! You know me well :)
So great...
Post a Comment