We took Lou snowboarding with us on New Year's day. We put her in a two hour class and then we spent some time with her afterward. Greg and I aren't skiers, so we were excited that Lou wanted to board with us. Starting when she's 6 will give her such an advantage! One of the times I took her down the bunny slope she boarded all the way down the hill by herself. She would just go a little ways and sit on her bum, get up, and go again 'til she was all the way down the hill. She was super fun to ride the lift with. We are so proud of her for giving it a shot and double glad that she liked it and wants to go again!
7 comments:
I can't believe Lou is 6 now! I remeber when we gave her play-doh for her 2nd birthday! She is also such a cute snowboarder!!
LOVE IT!! She'll probably be an Olympian one day, and these will be worth $$$$!!!!!
she is great at that! i wish i were there!
Looks like she had a great time! Way to go Lou!
dang girl!! you got it going on! she'll be pro before we know it!
LOU LOU!!!!!
Wow! She's great! What fun you guys are having! Thanks for posting.
I am so JEALOUS!! She looks adorable and what fun to have her come with you.
Post a Comment