I've had some complaints about the aliases I've chosen for my daughters. My mom doesn't like the name Beevers and I've had various comments from others about Loulou. Thoughts, anyone? I'm not completely sold on either of my girls' blog names, so speak now, or forever hold your peace.
My reasoning for not using their actual names has been to give them some anonymity on my blog--especially in the case of potential weirdos who don't know us (in case you were wondering).
If you vote to have their actual names re-instated, please voice that opinion, too.
Thanks. I want my blog to provide maximum reading pleasure for all my dear ones who frequent it, so I appreciate any input on ways to improve.
Love your comments!
3 comments:
You could call them Atticus and Finch. Or Scout and Boo Radley. I'm trying to hard to think of some more...maybe inspiration will hit me.
I don't know. I kinda like Beevers and LouLou. They're so random and they make me smile every time I think of them. hehe. One day they'll ask you, "Why THAT name, Mom???" I say, KEEP 'EM!!
i like loulou, but not beevers. you should call her chubs, beevers is kinda gross sounding!! haha
Post a Comment