Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movie Review

I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight!

I was completely happy with all the characters. The Cullen family couldn't have been more spot-on. I thought it stuck to the plot of the book well (while still keeping the movie to a two-hour limit). I would love to hear movie reviews from friends who haven't read the books. I loved both Bella's and Edward's performances. They were fantastic! It was fun to finally see all those characters whom I feel I've grown to know. They all fit the descriptions in the book.

I dressed as Esme, and I thought my costume turned out cute (I wore my extensions and curled them all and wore a red silk shirt and black slacks and, of course, a powdery-white face and red lips) but I forgot to to take a picture! I was so bummed when I was going to sleep that night and realized I'd forgotten.

Going to a premier was kinda crazy. In fact, they were super-nazi about no cell phones being on in the theater. A friend of a friend was actually kicked out during the movie for receiving a text. I guess they had a bouncer watching the audience with night-vision glasses to see if any electronics were on and he didn't give second chances. They really don't want people bootleg-ing those premier showings!!

4 comments:

danielle said...

did you really like edward?? i still think there is any number of guys they could've had play that role that are soooooo much more attractive. other than that i was pleasantly surprised though - just a good, cheesy, teen-girl flick. :)

Tiffney said...

I enjoyed it so I am now reading the books. So far, I still think the movie did a pretty good job of telling the story so many people have gone crazy about. Before the movie I was sitting in the theater cracking up at all of the lovesick teenagers. I wondered what I had gotten myself into. My favorite thing about the movie was listening to the giggles everytime Edward got close to Bella. The pentup energy was almost tangible. I am glad you had a good time. It has been too long. We are coming to town the day after Christmas, are you going to be around at all before New Years?

Kristin said...

So fun I saw it on Saturday and really liked it. I loved how it was so "high school" and Edward defiantly grew on me by the end of the movie i loved him too.

Lia said...

that poor girl! she was kicked out?!
well, i guess that they are kinda psychopaths about this stuff! see ya at Christmas! love ya sis!