
My friend rented out a theater and we all get to go see Twilight at an earlier showing than anyone else--by like 3 1/2 hours! Yay!
It really is quite cool. I've never done anything like this before. My friend got permission from the studio and everything to do an earlier showing, so I'm actually quite stoked and I hope the movie is somewhere close to as good as the book! If its not, oh well. It rarely is, isn't it?
Above is a pic of the Cullen family. I can't wait to see them all on the big screen!! They are all quite perfect! Anyway, I'll probably be dressing up as Esme for the show. (one to the left of Edward in this picture) I've gotta get into it all the way if I'm gonna go to a premier showing!
My friend is gonna have costume prizes and door prizes and all kinds of stuff. She went all-out.
Maybe I'll post some pictures if my costume turns out really good.
It's gonna be a blast!!!!
4 comments:
wwaaannnhhh!!! i'm jealous.
have fun!! bootleg it for me!
LUCKY! You should tell mom if it is an okay movie for me to see! She said that I can't go see it with Joanna if no one tells her about it:( so you should definitely tell her please! if it isn't good for me then don't worry about it.
Wellllllll
How was it???
There are seven guys in America who have read these books. I am one of them.
In my defense, I do run a book store.
Post a Comment