Friday, September 19, 2008

My Love

I have had the most wonderful day today. My Big-G has been in Washington, DC since Monday on business. He arrived home at 3:30 or so yesterday and he watched the girls and took LouLou to her dance class so I could fit in a quick 20 miler on my bike. We then picked LouLou up from dance and took her to soccer and then we all went to Big-G's basketball game together. Even though the girls were up later than they should have been, I was so glad we spent the time together.
Big-G also gets to be home with us all day today and the rest of the weekend. He doesn't even have any church meetings on Sunday! Yay! No, "yay" doesn't quite express how happy I really am to have my favorite guy around. He completes our home. The girls are so happy and more content when he is around. He is the best companion I could ask for. He helps me out in every way, puts up with my time-consuming hobbies, and he loves me! That last one is a miracle in itself. That a man could be so perfect and love me. Right now I feel like the luckiest woman in the world! (sigh) I'm gonna have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! How wonderful! I'm so happy that you found each other!!

I feel the same way about Scott, but we don't have children yet. I'm hoping he will be as helpful and committed as Greg is when we do.

Kelly said...

I complain when Eric is gone just one night!! We really miss them when they're gone, huh?