I rode 104 miles on Saturday. The Little Red Riding Hood took place in Cache valley, so we rode through some of the most beautiful country in Utah. It was a windy day (we had a headwind at least 80% of the time) and it rained on us a few times. The first 80 miles were really quite do-able. The last 10 were almost torture. Would I do it again? Heck, yeah! The delirium that set in during the last part of the ride was like a drug that I want more of. It took me (and my friend, Tyra) a little over 8 hours to finish. I had a great time doing it and will probably be recovering from that great time for the next few days!
4 comments:
Congrats! What an achievement.
Congrats! I am inspired!!
Did I mention that you are my hero? I am really inspired by all that you accomplish!
ever gonna update your blog?
Post a Comment