Sunday was Mother's day. Big-G and LouLou made it a great day for me. Big-G got up with the girls and let me sleep in. I guess I didn't sleep in long enough because when I started walking down the stairs they yelled, "go back to bed!" I obeyed and was rewarded with breakfast in bed. Big-G went all out with waffles, eggs, sausage and fresh pineapple (sliced by Big-G!). Eating in bed has never been a skill of mine (I guess I've not worked to develop it) and after a few spills, I asked if I could eat in the kitchen. It worked out better so we could all be together.
After breakfast, I was showered with gifts. Big-G and LouLou had three bags. LouLou got me two of the gifts--UNO and Dominoes. I think she wants even more play time with mom! Big-G got me a bottle of my new signature scent, Ed Hardy. (you should smell it. fantastic!)
The rest of the day went great, too. We got to chat with Boo on the phone and Professor-B (Big-G's dad) came up for dinner and a short game of Settlers. We laughed a lot and had a great time. We also got to call up both of our moms and tell them how great they are. I am so glad for moms!
I had a great day. I really just wanted to brag about my great family. They are so good to me.
1 comment:
Hey Sarah! I'm so glad that you have a blog. I like this blogging much better than face book. Anyways I got my background from leeloublogs.blogspot.com I can't believe how big Attie is!! I remember when she was Eva's age. Pretty crazy!
Post a Comment