Beever is a destroyer. Almost all babies go through a stage where they are perfect little destroyers. What makes it even better is the fact that LouLou announces what Beever is doing. "Mom, you won't believe what Beever is doing.(laugh) She is pulling all the toilet paper off the roll! (laugh)" "LouLou, don't let her do that! Stop her!" (this conversation took place while I was showering this morning and had the girls locked in the bathroom with me)
Beever has gotten good at pulling herself up to standing. She can now reach the keyboard at the computer desk and just presses whatever keys she can reach over and over. Who knows how much damage she can do. By the time I got to the computer to pull her away, she had pulled up a song on the media player and it was playing.
Beever is an expert empty-er and pull apart-er. I was on the phone one evening while Big-G was sitting on the couch watching the girls and I noticed Beever pulling all the magazines out of the magazine rack. I pointed this out to Big-G and his reply was, "yeah. she already did it to all the DVD's, too." After he said this I noticed that every single DVD had been removed from the rack and they were scattered throughout the room.
Her chubs. That's a topic worth breaching. On Tuesday we were at the store and a little old man said, "feed that baby something. she looks starved." Need I say more?
She crawls up stairs, now. She doesn't crawl to the top, though. She goes up a couple of stairs and just stops. At that point she can't go down and she can't sit without falling backward so she just gets stuck and stays there squawking.
Despite all her little babyish ways, we adore her. She makes us all so happy! I am enjoying motherhood more the second time around than I did the first. I wonder what it'll be like if I go for a third? ...not a topic worth exploring quite yet... I'm just loving my job for now.
2 comments:
I love how her hips still do that Tin-man swivel thing. It compliments her squeezable figure.
destroyyyy!!
i can't wait to see all of you guys in like 30 days!!!!! or less or more. i don't even know!! but its so exciting!!!!
Post a Comment