I love doing something different every day!
I love having my family around me!
I love not having dishes!
This vacation, we just left home with some hotel reservations in a little town in California that was central enough to let us visit the beach and the mountains. We had no other plans. Ahh the freedom of vacation.
Also, for our anniversary we got a good camera, so I spent all my vacation photos figuring out how to use it. :)
First, we visited Sequoia National Park.
| can you see my reflection in his eyes? I'm wearing a pink shirt. :) |
| This makes me think of Lord of the Rings. The Ents. |
| Driving through a fallen Sequoia tree. |
Then we went to the beach where we were not prepared for the cool weather. The girls and I got sweatshirts for warmth and souvenir purposes. :)
| I loved photographing the kids on the beach. |
Then we went to Yosemite National Park where I tried to capture the grandeur of Yosemite Valley, but there was really no way to get it on camera.
| greg and the kids playing in a dry-ish river bed |
3 comments:
Beautiful photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so impressed with the great shots!! I hope this means you'll be documenting more of your lives! I love seeing what you guys have been up to. You guys are a big family now! Three kids!!! Crazy!
Pismo is where I grew up, it was the beach we always went to. Adam and I were engaged just north of pismo, at Morrow Bay!:) And to top it off, we were just there at Pismo a few weeks ago for a family reunion. It'd be funny if we were there the same time!:) I hope you visited Brad's for tri tip sandwiches and Splash Cafe for clam chowder...mmmm. They're famous for those things. Ahh, and the Grant's Grove and giant sequoias....you did some of my favorite things! So glad you had a nice trip!:)
Your photos just went up like 10 fold in nature. You got some skills!
Also - CA really is the best. But don't tell Californians that, it goes straight to their head.
Post a Comment