Last week at my Dr appt I was very surprised to have the Dr tell me that I am already dilated 2cm and 60% effaced. However, all that really means is that I will have the baby in the next few weeks, which I kinda guessed anyway. :)
In the meantime, I am killing time with my pre-baby list of to-do's:
Rest.
Get a mystic tan (did it today)
Read a book (finished The Art of Racing in the Rain yesterday, looking for another)
Rest
Go out to dinner with Greg's parents to celebrate his advancement at his firm (Friday)
Go to the Doctor once/week
Rest
Get a pedicure (After the baby comes I want at least one part of my body to be pretty)
Get my hair done (scheduled for Tuesday)
Rest
Get the guest bedroom ready for my mom and other baby helpers
Fill the freezer with ready-made meals for the fam
Rest
Pack for the hospital (I'm afraid I'm procrastinating this one for some reason?)
Keep the house in order, as much as I can.
Rest
Give lots of attention to Attalie and Eva
Enjoy time alone with Greg
Rest
Maybe set up a lunch date with friends
Maybe get a prenatal massage
Rest
Really, with this list of things to do, the baby needs to wait at least 2 weeks to come. I'm swamped!
4 comments:
Good luck with that list lady! If you intend to do all of that, it doesn't sound like you'll be resting too much!:) Hugs! So excited for your cute family!
You should totally learn from my mistake and PACK FOR THE HOSPITAL TODAY!! You don't want to rush around looking for everything while you are in labor. I couldn't find everything - I was a little stressed at the moment - and Grant didn't come home in the outfit I had originally planned for him.
I total love that getting a tan was one of your top priorities. You can't meet your son being all winter pale like!
It's a couple weeks since your post...hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment