Our little baby boy was born!
He came 12 days early, but he was still 8 lbs 5 oz, so I'm glad he went ahead and decided to come out!
Everything went so well with the delivery. We are both home and getting used to round-the-clock feedings, poopy diapers and everything that goes with a newborn baby.
Greyson is as sweet as can be. We all love to cuddle him and stare at his cute little face.
Attalie and Eva are both excited about their new baby brother. They are both big helpers and they love to hold him and help me change his diapers.
Greg has been home a lot lately, so he has been a life-saver. Greg's mom came and stayed with us the first two nights after we got home and that was so wonderful!
Rick came the night I went into labor and stayed with the girls that night and the next night while Greg and I were at the hospital. Hannah was with him the second night and helped him take the girls to church. They were both so great! The girls stayed at Melyssa's house during the day and played with their cousins while we were at the hospital. I love having so many siblings living nearby! They all made this transition so much better. I am excited for my mom to get here this week and my sister, Lia, is coming, too! They will be so fun to have here and hopefully I'll be ready to do life by myself after they leave. I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle it yet. :) I've forgotten how much having a baby takes it out of you!
I'm on cloud nine, anyway. Lovin' this little guy.
8 comments:
Congrats Sarah and fam! He's perfect! Yay for new babies!! :)
He is so CUTE!! And you look great. Congrats!!
Congratulations.
What a sweet little baby you have! I really enjoyed getting to see your family and hold Greyson for a while at the hospital. Glad you have so much help and a happy baby!
Congratulations! Greyson is a handsome little man! So glad to hear that he's here safe and that you have so much family around to help. Thanks for posting in the midst of life with a newborn. Congrats again!
Nothing more precious than a brand new baby---and when he is your own grandson, well, that takes your breath away!!!! Lots of love! Cathy
Can't wait to meet Greyson this summer - Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I have been wondering about his coming, but my phone died and I lost all of my contacts. Please text me your number and I am so excited for your sweet family!
Post a Comment