We went camping! This occurred over Pioneer Day weekend. Everyone else in the state of Utah had the same idea, but for some reason we always think we can find a camping spot. Greg must be our lucky charm, because it always seems to work out. This camping spot was even free! We were somewhere between Payson and Santequin in the mountains. Our GPS said we were camping at 9000 feet, so we were really, really up in the mountains.
We were out of cell range for the night, so of course my sister Jill got her mission call that night and we missed it!
Jade thought she'd died and gone to heaven. We let her off her leash a little and she ran chasing squirrels and whatever moved. We slept with the tent fly off and when we woke up in the morning, there was a huge deer standing right next to our tent.
Yes, these are all the pictures I took. I'm not much of a photojournalist.
Also, I recognize that I look like burnt toast in this picture. No worries. I felt like burnt toast, too. This was the same day I had run 20 miles, and I was already almost 5 weeks pregnant--although I wouldn't learn of that fact for still another week. :)
1 comment:
Sevah! You guys are such a cute family. I can't get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment