Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Birthday to Remember

Greg went above and beyond for my 30th birthday in August! He didn't tell me what we were doing that day, he just said he had the entire day filled for me. I was already feeling the effects of early pregnancy, but I was determined to enjoy the day with Greg and the girls.
First thing in the morning, I was given a brand new road bike and Greg took me out for a morning bike ride!
 Once we got home from the ride, we celebrated with my birthday dessert of choice:
 After we enjoyed our treat, we all suited up and headed to Cowabunga Bay for a day of fun in the sun! The kids loved this!

 The kids were picked up by Greg's mom from the water park, and he took me home to rest up before our surprise evening adventure: Rock Climbing!

It was a wonderful day!

No comments: