Friday, September 2, 2011

A New Marathon

Greg and I have wanted to grow our little family for awhile now.

And everyone knows the best way to get what you want is to make plans and plunk down money on something else entirely (read: sign up for a half marathon and a marathon).

Result: the week after I ran my first 20 miler, we found out we are pregnant!

We are ecstatic!!!

We went to the doctor today and saw our little peanut wiggling around his/her arms and legs and heard the little rapid heartbeat. *sigh* I am already in love.

Effectively, I am now signed up for a nine month marathon. The finish line will be sometime around March 25, 2012. :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats Sarah and Greg! How exciting! Miss you!

The Grush's said...

Yeah. I am so excited for you. I bet your girls can't wait.

Cindy said...

SO happy for you guys! What a great thing!

ukmom said...

Sorry you won't get to do your marathon -- BUT, this is so much better.

Congratulations!!

jennybhill said...

Congrats!!!

Joanna Galbraith said...

HOORAY!!! You know how I feel about this!! I wish I were there to see you as your cute belly grows. I guess I'll have to wait until Christmas. Love you, sister!

Nicole said...

Congratulations you guys! Fingers crossed for another cute girl (named Nicole?)