Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kelly!

I was so glad to have Kelly come visit the week of Ragnar. She is a really fun person to be around. I didn't do very good taking pictures while she was here, but we got a couple with all the cousins. It was killing my mom that all the grandkids were here at once and she couldn't be here! We took the kids downtown to see Temple Square, the new Joseph Smith movie and we toured the Conference Center. When we met Greg for lunch I asked him if he was embarrassed to be seen with us and the 9 kids we were toting along. He said, "naw, it just looks like I'm meeting my polygamist family for lunch."  hehe. awkward.

2 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

These pictures kill me! I want my nieces and nephews close to me!! They don't even know who Aunt Joanna is anymore!! AND KELLY! The last time I saw her I was practically a teen.

Kelly said...

Sarah, I need to get these pics from you. They are stuck on our memory card--we can only view them on the camera.:( Thanks for the sweet post! :)