I went as Elaine Benes from Seinfeld, but I think Greg's costume was everyone's favorite. He pulled it off masterfully. I kinda felt like I was back in the 90's going on a date with a guy who was waaayy too cool for me.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Explaining the previous post about Greg making a good Vanilla Ice:
One of our friends had his 30th birthday party last weekend. The theme was "The 90's" Greg went as Vanilla Ice. I cut steps into the side of his hair and we blow-dried it straight up. He even wore one of my earrings! He is truly a child of the 90's--he won the game to see who knew the names of the songs and artists from a bunch of 90's songs. (I don't know what decade I'm from, because I royally lost that game :))
I went as Elaine Benes from Seinfeld, but I think Greg's costume was everyone's favorite. He pulled it off masterfully. I kinda felt like I was back in the 90's going on a date with a guy who was waaayy too cool for me.



I went as Elaine Benes from Seinfeld, but I think Greg's costume was everyone's favorite. He pulled it off masterfully. I kinda felt like I was back in the 90's going on a date with a guy who was waaayy too cool for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
FABULOUS!! Makes me want to have a party! I had to do a double-take on your pictures. I was like, "Whoa--Sarah met Vanilla Ice?!? Why did she wear that turtleneck?!?"
hahahahha!! sarah! this is great!!
You guys did wayyy good at making greg look like vanilla ice!
and you look pretty 90's-tastic as well!
Greg---yo momma say that be nice ice!!!! You're fun Sarah!
(love-zzzz-ma-in-law!)
Oh my!!! This is priceless. I sent Johnny a link to it as soon as I saw it. I am seriously impressed with BOTH of your outfits. LOVE, love, love it!
Please tell me that wrapping accompanied this superb costume?
Post a Comment