I made a souffle tonight for dinner. It was my first ever. I was inspired by Julia Child's cookbook, which I got for my birthday. I wanted the cookbook after watching the movie Julie&Julia (I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, but I wouldn't want to watch it with most men or with a woman who doesn't love food). The cookbook is amazing! I feel myself becoming more chef-like just reading it.
I made a spinach souffle with ham.
It was delicious.
I will definitely make another one.
I didn't take a picture.
But I will take one next time. :)
I really do love food.
2 comments:
mmmm! sounds delicious! i expect to be fed this when i drop in to the wonderful town of murray next week, mm k?
you my chef, k???
I LOVE this post...I got that cookbook for Christmas (also inspired by that movie), but I have yet to make anything in it. Sounds delicious! You're a champ!
Post a Comment