Attalie came with us on this week's zoo trip (Eva could barely wait for us to visit again--she asks to go daily). Attie is much better at turning to look at the camera when asked, as you can see in the picture below. We got a pretty good one of the peacock, too. This week is Spring Break for Attalie, so we made a "fun-genda" for the week. We should have planned snow sports into our "fun-genda" because right now everything is WHITE! I made the mistake of looking at the weather forecast in Tennessee and Alabama and it is a balmy 82 there right now. "Jealous" doesn't begin to encompass my feelings. I am green with meteorological envy!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Two Zoo Visits
Eva and I took a trip to the zoo and I actually had my camera with me, so we got some amusing pictures for your enjoyment. There is a funny story to go along with the gorilla picture. She was wary of the big gorilla statue, so I was coaxing her to come pet it. When she finally got close enough to touch it, she reached up and pinched both nipples with her little fingers and proudly said, "him has boobs!" loudly enough that passers-by burst out laughing--reinforcing her preoccupation with that bodily appendage. Good ol' Eves.


Attalie came with us on this week's zoo trip (Eva could barely wait for us to visit again--she asks to go daily). Attie is much better at turning to look at the camera when asked, as you can see in the picture below. We got a pretty good one of the peacock, too. This week is Spring Break for Attalie, so we made a "fun-genda" for the week. We should have planned snow sports into our "fun-genda" because right now everything is WHITE! I made the mistake of looking at the weather forecast in Tennessee and Alabama and it is a balmy 82 there right now. "Jealous" doesn't begin to encompass my feelings. I am green with meteorological envy!
Attalie came with us on this week's zoo trip (Eva could barely wait for us to visit again--she asks to go daily). Attie is much better at turning to look at the camera when asked, as you can see in the picture below. We got a pretty good one of the peacock, too. This week is Spring Break for Attalie, so we made a "fun-genda" for the week. We should have planned snow sports into our "fun-genda" because right now everything is WHITE! I made the mistake of looking at the weather forecast in Tennessee and Alabama and it is a balmy 82 there right now. "Jealous" doesn't begin to encompass my feelings. I am green with meteorological envy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHA! Love it!
That is too funny! What a cutie Eva is!
It was 84 in Orlando yesterday. You should be here!
Also I love that Eva has got the most important parts of anatomy down.
Post a Comment