Monday, April 12, 2010

countdown

This week is the big Olympic triathlon Greg and I have been anticipating for months! This Saturday we will be down at Lake Mead just outside of Las Vegas where we will swim a mile in the 58 degree waters and then run out of the lake at lightning speed (mainly Greg will be at lightning speed) and hop on our bikes for a 25 mile ride and then throw on our running shoes for a quick 6 miler. I wish I could say I'm not nervous, but I am! I am excited, too and I have to keep reminding myself that I'm ready. Despite the nerves, I'm totally stoked. Can't wait for this weekend.

3 comments:

Melyssa said...

Sarah! You inspire me! I hope you'll be my own little personal trainer when we move out there! I would LOVE to be able to do something like that!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do awesome!

Rick said...

Super Humans you have become!

ukmom said...

Good luck to you both -- can't wait
to hear all about it.