Monday, March 8, 2010

It's such a small, small wonderful world

My running partner this morning told me about his article. She works as a secretary at Greg's firm. Ironically, the Mission President in the article, Larry Laycock, just recently took a few years' leave of work at the firm to serve as Mission President in Chile. He is one of the upper-level partners there. It is so amazing to hear how people we are connected with can make the Chilean earthquake seem so much closer to home. I was so touched by this article that tears were flowing as I read. I am reminded at how God has his eye on us and will prepare us if we just listen to Him.

www.ldsmag.com/churchupdate/100303chile.html

I hope it inspires you as much as it did me.

2 comments:

The Grush's said...

This is so crazy. A friend of mine shared it with me just the other night. She had gotten it from a friend of his also. What a small world.

Joanna Galbraith said...

Loved this. Thanks for sharing. I am gonna use it in my talk I am giving this Sunday.