We had a "Princess and the Frog" birthday party. She was allowed to invite 4 friends because that was all we could fit between our two cars to drive them all to the movie theater to see the movie. Ice cream cakes are the thing at our house, so I did my best to decorate the cake with a frog. Attalie loves me and thought the cake was great, so that's all that matters! And, of course, Eva made a mess with green frosting while I was in deep concentration over the cake so we had to take a picture.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Attalie turned 7
I can't say enough good about my sweet Attalie. She is super smart, loving, a good time manager, organized and a willing learner. She is getting older, too! I can't believe she is 7. Crazy!
We had a "Princess and the Frog" birthday party. She was allowed to invite 4 friends because that was all we could fit between our two cars to drive them all to the movie theater to see the movie. Ice cream cakes are the thing at our house, so I did my best to decorate the cake with a frog. Attalie loves me and thought the cake was great, so that's all that matters! And, of course, Eva made a mess with green frosting while I was in deep concentration over the cake so we had to take a picture.


We had a "Princess and the Frog" birthday party. She was allowed to invite 4 friends because that was all we could fit between our two cars to drive them all to the movie theater to see the movie. Ice cream cakes are the thing at our house, so I did my best to decorate the cake with a frog. Attalie loves me and thought the cake was great, so that's all that matters! And, of course, Eva made a mess with green frosting while I was in deep concentration over the cake so we had to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What cute little girls you have! Wow, 7 already! Cute party idea! I think Eva looks so much like Attalie when she was little, it's fun to see them growing up!
oh.my.gosh.
that cake looks so good.
I can't believe Attie is 7, that is so crazy!!! Sounds like a fun party. I like your cake, it turned out great!!
btw we hope we will get to see you guys this summer while you are driving through! You are more than welcome to stay with us!!!
What a fantastic birthday. I absolutely love that movie! I've been looking for people to go see it with me....yes for the second time, don't judge!
Happy birthday Attalie!
Post a Comment