I loved Halloween this year! Getting the girls their costumes and getting costumes for me and Greg was so much fun. Attalie was Rapunzel and Eva was a Fairy. Aren't they beautiful? I am also so grateful that Greg agreed to go Southwestern with me. This was the only couple costume I could get him to agree to. He makes such a handsome cowboy!
I agree -- let's live closer! Since you live in a more mountainous region, I'm voting I come to you. Give us a couple years and we'll do our best :) Speaking of mountains, the picture at the top of your blog is marvelous!! Where is it?
Good job on getting the whole family in costume for Halloween!
Can I get Attie's costume in my size? You should get Brad to talk to Greg about dressing up.....as Brad seems to a) love it and b) do it all the time. He could probably convince him to be someone like Hercules next year (Thats what I wanted Kevin to be, but we ran out of time/interest)
reading this post and seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys quite a lot. reallly. it reallly really does. i wish you were coming home for christmas! but i'm glad i'll get to see you next year! haha...at the verrrrry beginning, that is ;)
4 comments:
You guys look great!
Sarah,
I agree -- let's live closer! Since you live in a more mountainous region, I'm voting I come to you. Give us a couple years and we'll do our best :)
Speaking of mountains, the picture at the top of your blog is marvelous!! Where is it?
Good job on getting the whole family in costume for Halloween!
Can I get Attie's costume in my size? You should get Brad to talk to Greg about dressing up.....as Brad seems to a) love it and b) do it all the time. He could probably convince him to be someone like Hercules next year (Thats what I wanted Kevin to be, but we ran out of time/interest)
reading this post and seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys quite a lot. reallly. it reallly really does. i wish you were coming home for christmas! but i'm glad i'll get to see you next year! haha...at the verrrrry beginning, that is ;)
Post a Comment