Monday, February 23, 2009

Uglies

I had a few questions about this book and I meant to post about my opinion of it.

As I was reading, I wasn't super crazy about the book. Some of the protagonist's choices were getting on my nerves, but by the time I got to the end of the book I was hooked and I'm now on to the next book in the series, Pretties.

If you are looking for an excellent book that I LOVED, I recommend The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I liked it better than any book I've read in years--and that includes all the twilight series.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - now I REALLY want to read The Hunger Games (I'd heard about this one also). And - I LOVE your blog's new look! You guys are the most beautiful family!!

Lia said...

why do you guys like those books so much?

michelle said...

the uglies series is so good! There are four now and i would recommend any of them.
also cori read the hunger games in a day and a half - so i'm guessing she liked that one too.

lacey said...

Yes I agree with you about Hunger Games. I just finished reading it, and couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the 2nd book to come out now! But I still like Twilight was still my favorite!!