This is our first year to have a full-size artificial tree (pre-lit!).
I bought a bunch of shiny red ornaments last year at the after-Christmas sales and I'm so happy with how they fill up the tree and reflect the light. I wish a camera could capture how beautiful it looks with the lights turned off.
Lou loved decorating, but Beevers could not understand why we were hanging all those fun-looking toys on the tree and she couldn't take them off! She had to go to the corner every time she pulled an ornament off and I think the concept is sinking in after only 3 or 4 times.
I love the Christmas tree! After decorating, we all put on some Christmas music and I held Beevers in the chair while Loulou danced around the room to the music. I'm trying to make good memories for my children the way I have such happy holiday memories from my childhood. Last night was a good one, I think.
6 comments:
Good for you Sarah! Your tree looks great in that picture, so I am sure that it looks good in real life! I love you and hope you all are doing well!
Hooray for christmas! I love the tree. Just looking at it makes me happy.
I love your tree, it looks nice and big! We are already getting so excited for Christmas around here! We put our tree up on Monday, it's so fun that Kylee is getting old enough to help out and understand a little more!!
Good-looking tree! This post made me tear up...in a good way...
Yeah for Christmas, your tree looks great! It looks super tall.
Delightful my child.
The tree is great, the memories of the babies are the BEST!!
I know, I have many, many of my own babies!!
Can't wait to see all of you sweet, sweet dears.
Lovies, Mom
Post a Comment