Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Good Stuff


So, I'm still feeling overwhelmed with YW camp. (we leave on Tuesday. it's crunch time!) Thankfully, I've had some little rays of sunshine in my life to keep me going. Yesterday we got our new guest room bed and I got to get that room ready for our guests (who won't be here 'til July :( ) LouLou modeled for me on the bed once we got it all done. Now all of you out-of-towners know what kind of deluxe accommodations will be provided for you if you come to visit!

Another ray of sunshine-- we bought a little pool for the girls to splash around in this summer. They had a great time. Beevers thought she was in the bathtub (her very favorite place). I was impressed by Beevers's girth in a bathing suit! She's amped up the eating lately to compensate for the extra calories she burns while crawling.

4 comments:

Jill said...

fat cheeks. cellulite legs!

Lia said...

I love the bedroom! Eva and Attie are getting some sun! They need more though for the beach! Love to all!

The Grush's said...

I should call you for advise on girls camp. Like you, we have to pre certify our girls before camp so not only do I have to worry about stake camp, We have a ward camp I have to do completely and I am not sure what I am doing at all. It is in about three weeks! Let me know how yours goes nest week.

Tiffney said...

Hey good luck at Girls Camp! I am sure it will be great. Your guest room looks so inviting. I love the little backyard pools; it is so nice to have a quick place to get cool. Your girls are beautiful and growing so fast. Where does the time go???