I have a few little things to comment on that have sparked my life over the past few days. Last Wednesday I taught preschool and our subject matter was "our amazing bodies." (I came up with the curriculum from my own head, so don't dis the topic :)) I love studying the human body, so I was pretty excited about teaching the kids. As one of our activities, I had printed off a body for the kids to paste body parts to--we had lungs, hearts, ears, eyes, noses, brains and mouths to paste and we talked about each one and what it did to make our bodies work. Well, the final piece of artwork has made me laugh out loud multiple times!

What a creepy-looking guy, eh?
This past Friday we took a trip to the Little Sahara here in Utah. We camped, rode 4-wheelers and dirt bikes and had a great time. Attalie looked so dang cute sitting in a camp chair eating her hot dog with her fruit punch mustache! For those of you who weren't there to see this cuteness in person...

and then playing on the dunes...

and today Beevers and LouLou got a rare treat of peanut butter and nutella sandwich. ...Oh, so delectable. You can tell by Beever's expression (and messy face and chubby cheeks) that she enjoyed every single bite!
2 comments:
Hey Sarah! Eva is so cute, she looks just like Attie!! Anyways, we would love you have you guys come and visit us! It would be so fun to hang out again, and let the girls play. Our place isn't very big, but there is definetely room for you guys to stay!
hahaha thats attie's spittin image. ;]
i can't wait to see cheeks!!!
Post a Comment