Today was the most wonderful spring day! The sky was that clear Utah blue. The sun was so warm. The girls and I played in the backyard and LouLou even got out her bathing suit! We checked on all our fruit trees--we watered them all and pruned them where needed. While the hose was out, LouLou ran through it a few times back and forth while Beevers and I made rainbows for her to run under and through. I wish I'd gotten pictures of her in the water. It was so much fun. We played baseball a little. I am so impressed that LouLou can actually hit the ball with a bat! We take turns being the pitcher and the batter and she's gotten pretty good at whackin' them out of the ballpark.
Tonight for FHE we grilled burgers outside and had a picnic (picnit, as LouLou calls it) on a blanket in the grass. Life is good! Tomorrow is supposed to be cold again (a chance for a little snow tomorrow night:( ) but today was wonderful! Big-G said it perfectly tonight: Ah, Spring. The fight between Winter and Summer. That is exactly it. Thankfully, Summer will win out eventually!
1 comment:
Sarah! I found your blog through Kelly's. It is fun to catch up with you. I just started one also. It is begrush.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment