Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Post!!

Well, I'm gonna blog. I'm not sure what I'll come up with to write about, but I'm hoping to just get started and maybe things will just come to me as I go. I'm not usually the kind of person who's at a loss for words. :)

Lately(meaning for the past several months), LouLou has taken up a very unique hobby (pictured at right). She calls it an "Animal Parade." She spends long periods of time constructing the blocks and animals in long trains and then moves them all forward methodically. Big-G and I are sure this must say something about how her mind works. Feel free to comment if you have any ideas!
...She is also planning for her future careers! She told me today that she will be on American Idol when she grows up because she is such a good singer, but she will only do that at the last part of the day. In the middle of the day she will be a vet, and at the beginning of the day she will be an artist.

Beevers has become a very happy baby, of late. She has always been good at fussing to get what she wants and she is becoming a lot easier to please. She is not crawling yet. She is nine months old and would rather sit and cry until we pick her up than get her little booty movin' across the floor. We would like to see her start crawling soon, but are also very happy that we don't have to worry about her getting into trouble! She is the queen of new experiences. Any outing makes her squeal. Just putting her in the grocery cart elicits a full-body squirm of delight. At left is a picture of her enjoying the experience of being placed in the laundry basket and covered with warm, clean clothes!

3 comments:

David said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It will be great to keep up with the family through your blog, thanks for posting tidbits for us to follow.

Kelly said...

You've inspired me! I'm setting up my blog as we speak. Eric's been wanting me to for a while, so he should be sending you a thank you card.

Lia said...

You have an awesome fam sebs! how did you do that? c u this summer!!!!