Friday, March 14, 2008

Book Club

Last night I hosted book club at my house. We had read the Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz. It is an amazing! book! The women in my book club are all so great! We had such a good discussion all together. I really enjoy entertaining. Earlier in the day yesterday I was dreading doing it. It was a little stressful preparing the food and the house, but by the time the night was over, I was so rejuvenated! All the women are so intelligent and are really great at giving their opinions and thoughts without being competitive with each other. There is no gossiping or caddy-ness. Just being around such quality women makes me want to improve myself. Every single woman in our group is obviously seeking to be the best she can. We always try to choose books that are clean and uplifting. When I was first invited to be part of this club I never thought it would be such an incredible experience that would uplift me in so many ways.

No comments: