We had the best Easter this year! I had such a great time getting ready for everyone to come over for Easter. I got the girls matching Easter dresses this year, so Sunday morning was so fun! I fixed LouLou's hair "like princess Genevieve." I super-glued a white bow onto Beever's head, since she is still a little fuzz-head. They were both so beautiful! I love my little girls!
The Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard was a blast! Between the grandmas and all the kids' parents, I th
For dinner I used two hams from our 1/2 pig that we bought last month. Everyone brought side dishes or dessert and we all enjoyed the food 'til it was all gone! That almost never happens. There were hardly any leftovers.
All the kids shared their thoughts about Easter and the Resurrection and we all felt the Spirit together. It was such a great day!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Easter day with all the fam! I love the pictures of Attie and Eva in their Easter dresses. Thanks for the pics you sent us. It'll be fun to see you all this summer!
Post a Comment