I will forever be grateful to my sister M for my piano. It has been so wonderful to have music in our home. I have been teaching LouLou to play for the past few months. She memorizes almost everything she is assigned. Of course, when I ask her to play something for me, it's something a lot like Merrily We Roll Along (the very first song she ever learned--you can tell she isn't out to impress), but you still get the idea. Often, I say I'm going to play the piano for a little while and LouLou races me to the bench so that she can play instead. I like that. Beevers also has a love for the piano. Many of the opportunities I get to play are with her on my lap, so she bangs her little palms on the keys while I try to pound out something like music!
2 comments:
They're both so cute. We loved your easter pics, btw.
I <3 it u have such cute lil' kiddos. i loved looking at all yur pics
Post a Comment