Thursday, January 17, 2013

When you come to my house, you eat.

We are so lucky to have these friends, Kulani and Cindy, who host amazing dinner parties. The title to this post is on the wall in their dining room, and they live by it. They are amazing cooks and I would rather eat their food than attend most any restaurant. In fact, the best meal I've ever had was prepared by Kulani and Cindy. We are on their Summer/Winter dinner party guest list, so we meet up with the same group of couples every 6 months or so for a 8+ course meal. This is the menu from the January party. They are suuuper generous. They only let us bring drinks and will only let us pay with our friendship. 
AMAZING.
K & C make me wish I could host such amazing parties and wish everyone could have friends like them. 

No comments: