...is a crazy place. Sometimes, we try to make nice memories for our kids and I wonder if it is all worth the hassle.
My parents probably felt the same way, but they provided so many nice times for us. Like, there was one time we went to Opryland Hotel during the Christmas season and we lost Jill. She was only one year old and she got lost is the crowd. I'm sure at that moment, my parents were really wondering if it was all worth it. We came away from that night at Opryland Hotel with more memories than we bargained for. Come to think of it, my parents probably decided after that night that it wasn't worth it. I think that was my last trip to Opryland during the holidays.
Oh, and we found Jill.
Someone had turned her in to the lost and found.
Whew.
This night turned out nice. We took the kids to City Creek and had dinner and walked around Temple Square to see the lights. It wasn't too cold, but it was pretty crowded. Not as crowded as Opryland Hotel was that night long ago, BUT since we didn't lose any kids in the crowds and we got to see the beautiful lights, it was a success.







1 comment:
You are good parents and I'm sure they will remember that fun night forever!
Post a Comment